Here we go again! These kiddos never cease to amaze us! Lola has been using training wheels and Allen has been adjusing them now and then to be a little higher for her to practice her balance. But a few nights ago we went on a family bike ride and along the way one of her training wheels was coming loose. Without the proper tool to fix it, Allen explained to Lola that he needed to take off. She didn't seem at all bothered by that option. He rode slowly next to her along the path as he coached her. She did awesome for the rest of our ride. The next day she did laps in our driveway all afternoon. She kept telling me that she wanted her other training wheel off, but I wanted to wait for Allen so we could all go out to the church parking lot behind our house and let her ride in a bigger space. So she kept doing laps. I watched her for awhile and I noticed she was turning on the side with no training wheel. Good grief!
I love this picture. Pure joy. Accomplishment written all over her face. When our kids have this look on their face, and they look at us. It just makes my heart sing. They seem to be learning and experiencing so many great things at this age. We absolutely love it!When Allen got home we all headed out our back gate and the kids took off on their bikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment