So my day started out kind of slow. I wasn't really motivated to tackle the dishes, the laundry (especially after not having a dryer for a few days...playing catch up here), and pick up and organize things around the house that makes me bend over or squat down 50 times a day. :) This afternoon I put on some music and the girls were done with lunch, and Isaac was fed and content in his play gym. It's clean up time. And in going from here to there I noticed Meghan playing in the cookie cutter drawer-not a problem...and then I really noticed her. As I walked by her and glanced down, I was like, what? Do you notice anything amiss here?? I had to laugh and grab the camera. Our Meghan is our "curious meghan". Are you familiar with Curious George? Yep. And I absolutely love her! It's like she got them on and said to herself, "Oh well, I need to get back to playin'!" and continued on. love it.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
"curious meghan"
So my day started out kind of slow. I wasn't really motivated to tackle the dishes, the laundry (especially after not having a dryer for a few days...playing catch up here), and pick up and organize things around the house that makes me bend over or squat down 50 times a day. :) This afternoon I put on some music and the girls were done with lunch, and Isaac was fed and content in his play gym. It's clean up time. And in going from here to there I noticed Meghan playing in the cookie cutter drawer-not a problem...and then I really noticed her. As I walked by her and glanced down, I was like, what? Do you notice anything amiss here?? I had to laugh and grab the camera. Our Meghan is our "curious meghan". Are you familiar with Curious George? Yep. And I absolutely love her! It's like she got them on and said to herself, "Oh well, I need to get back to playin'!" and continued on. love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's adorable! I love moments like that! Good thing you captured it!
I love it!
Post a Comment