Monday, February 7, 2011

I want to remember.

Little Isaac, you are almost 3 months old! These are just a few of the many things I want to remember about you right now.

  • How happy you are in the morning. You are all smiles.
  • How when I look over the side of the crib and you are just so content, eye open and looking around.
  • How you LOVE being up on the changing table.
  • When you smile at the same things around the house: the kitchen light, the window in our bedroom, the flowers in the living room, and the shelf above the changing table.
  • Your little sweet coos of happiness and also your squacks of protest.
  • How you never hold still. When you're laying down your arms and legs are moving in every random direction.
  • Your little cough cry you do when you're hungry.
  • How smiley you are.
  • How you fall asleep to running water and my hair dryer.
  • How you never want to nurse when you're tired. "I just want to take a nap mom!"
  • How well you sleep in the car. Which is nice because you're in it a lot--being the youngest of 4 that's the way it is for you right now little man. :)
  • How well you eat and sleep at night.
  • When you sometimes scare yourself with your own noises. Your arms go shooting out.
  • How you seem to love music.
  • How you love the sound of your Daddy's voice.
  • How you seem to recognize me and give me a smile.
  • How loved you are.
  • And how absolutely adorable, cuddly, and lovable you are. My little man.
  • 1 comment:

    Marie Winters Adams said...

    I love this Wendy! You're the best.