Tuesday, September 28, 2010

little man memories.


I was organizing and sorting my desktop on our computer today and I found these two pictures in Dylan's folder. It just took me back about 5 years. What we were doing, where we lived, and as I looked at the pictures I realized that Dylan was the only one at the time these were taken! I was pregnant with Lola, but It was just the 3 of us. Daddy, Mommy, and Dylan. Now, not much time has passed and now we about to be a family of 6. Kids are in school, and life seems a lot busier now. This was my cute little man when he was a year old, that smiled, laughed, and loved just about everything. And now he is a big first grader, such a good big brother, soccer player, piano player, and getting to be such a big kid. I love these two pictures of my two "guys". And I am counting down the days until our second little man gets here. I really am...I only have about 60 days left!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

He's adorable!

How are you guys?

T said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Love the pictures and can't wait to see the new little guy! Hope all is going well, give all your darling kiddos and your crazy husband our love!