Monday, October 18, 2010

secret sisters.


My girls are sisters. And I mean that in every sense of the word. They have their moments of playing together nicely, helping and fun, and they also have their moments of shouting, hitting, and /or fighting, but it so sweet when I catch them in moments like the picture. And lately it seems they are having them more often. A few days ago I came around to the living room and they were snuggled together in a chair and Lola was "reading" Meghan a book. She can't read yet, but she new the story of the book, so for each page she was making it up and Meghan was loving it. This picture was when they were sitting together in the brown chair in the family room watching a movie together and they must have been a little scared because Meghan has her blanket that she only gets at bedtime, and Lola has her big purple bunny rabbit from her bed. I love love that they are holding hands. I came in and peeked over the top of the chair and was able to get this great picture that we now have hanging in their bedroom. I love my girls. I'm so grateful for them--they just make me happy.

1 comment:

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

What a beautiful picture. That's one of those moments that we put up with the other not so nice moments for.