Thursday, September 9, 2010

another first day of school. plus! some cute kids.

Well, here we are again! Taking first day of school pictures. It was Lola's turn this time and she was so excited! She finally got to wear some of her new school clothes and get all ready to go. Last week was the open house at her school and she was able to meet her lead teacher and when we got there on her first day Lola was so excited to see her again. Allen and I dropped off Dylan and Meghan at school first and so it was so fun to just be the 3 of us for Lola's first day of preschool. She found her cubby with her name on it and off she went to play. When Lola is excited/nervous she gets really quiet and kind of does this tongue thing, and in a few of these pictures you can see that! We love Lola so much and we're so excited for her to be going to school! She sure loves it! And it was kind of weird to drive back to the house with an empty back of the car! I got to start in on canning my pears. :) The last few pictures are some of us hanging out in the living room on a Sunday afternoon. Lola and Dylan each took one and then Allen took some of the kids. Not quite sure what Meghan was doing in these pictures. She is so hard to get a smiling picture of. She is just a movin' all the time!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Wendy, cute kids! I love that they're all super blondies.. I sent Molly off to Kindergarten this week, and cried, of course. It's a little hard for me to let go. And when I got back in the car, there was no silence to greet me. Instead, Levi asked "where Molly?" the whole way home.. So, I listened to the music on your blog page for about an hour. I even wept, listening to Eva Cassidy, so beautiful! Or, maybe I'm just a pansy... :) Thank you for sharing.

Moscow Monson's said...

Lola looks so happy! Such a great picture of her!

Jenni said...

Lola looks just like you.