Monday, February 15, 2010

art time + snack time = good times

There are a lot of things that our kids love to do, but, to our happiness, "art time" is one of their favorites. Include a snack and you have a busy, fun, creative afternoon. I sat down at the table to put together some scripture journals for our Primary at church and the kids came in and asked what I was doing. After my explanation..."Can we make some too?" So I took some half sheets of white paper, stacked them up with some patterned paper on the top and bottom for the covers and stapled them together to make little "books". They loved them and set to work on drawing and coloring pictures and telling stories to each other.

The affects of the movie Kung Fu Panda.

2 comments:

Darren and Stephanie said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

So cute! I love reading about all the fun things you do as a family! Lola reminds me of Mara so much; especially her little voice. It melts me heart :) Miss you guys!