Lola and Meghan posing for the camera. I had nothing to do with it.My girls. And they sure are sisters. I just didn't realize they were going to start being "sisters" so soon. Anyone who grew up with a sister can understand that last comment. They are doing better though now that Meghan is talking more and they played kitchen, princesses, and gave us a music performance on the piano with Meghan playing and Lola singing today. I love my girls! They are fun and crazy. They love to dance, sing, fight, scream, help, cuddle, read books and sure have minds of their own!
3 comments:
I love those two! Hooray for sisters! I love the good sister moments at my house too!
Your girls are so cute! I absolutely adore this picture! I wouldn't know what having a sister is like, but I can imagine it can be quite dynamic :) Love ya!
your girls are beautiful, and I can't believe how big megan has gotten! hope your doing well!
Post a Comment