OK, so I had these pictures ready to post last week and then for some reason I completely forgot about them! Whoops. So here they are. The soccer pictures are from one of Dylan's last soccer games and he had so much fun playing this fall. The kids on the team were great and he just keeps getting better and better! He's gone from watching his shadow as he runs down the field (that was his first game last spring) to getting in there and scoring goals! They had these big group practices with a really a good coach, in addition to the team practices, who Dylan learned a lot from and it really helped the kids with playing the game.
The party pictures are from Meghan's 2nd birthday. She was so cute! She loved opening her presents and had some great reactions. And she blew out her candles all by herself. The other two had so much fun making the cupcakes, decorating and keeping their presents they got for her a secret. Meghan has grown up so much over the last few months. She has such a fun personality and is the friendliest little kid I've ever seen. She says "hello" to everybody, everywhere. She is definitely helping me get over my shyness. We were in the doctors office last week for her check-up and I also had Lola with me and I was looking at a book with her and Meghan comes up with a book of her own and wants me to read it to her. "Just a second Meghan I'm almost done with this one I'm reading to Lola." So what does she do? She goes to the guy behind me and holds out the book to him for him to read to her! Ah! He looks up at me and laughs and takes the book and she get up in the chair next to him and starts jabbering away to him like she'd known him all her life! I talked with the man for a few minutes afterward and he turned out to be pretty nice, but good grief! I love that about Meghan though. I love that she isn't afraid of going up to people and saying hello and making a friend. She has a lot of courage, but it hasn't stopped me from being a nervous wreck inside about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment