
Before things get more crazy than they already are with school starting, etc. I wanted to share this picture I took of Dylan and Lola playing outside. I was sitting at the computer the other day, and this was what I saw out the window, I picked up the camera and took a few pictures from right where I was sitting. They were outside playing together under their favorite tree. They love playing under the willow tree and it is so fun for me to watch them play and pretend and have fun together! This particular day they were playing "prince and princesses" and as you can see Dylan has his sword and homemade shield and Lola in her lovely princess skirt. It just reminds me of when I was little and the favorite "spots" that my brother's and sister's had when we played outside together.
1 comment:
aww they look sooo cute! what a great picture. kids are so fun, and i love your yard, gorgeous willow tree.
Post a Comment