Thursday, August 20, 2009

"grandma c"

Isabella Margaret Osborn Chamberlain
4 October 1914 - 19 August 2009













My grandma passed away yesterday. My dad's mother and she was 95 years old. I've put together a few pictures that I have of her over the years. She died peacefully and I'm so happy that she is with my grandpa again. He died 16 years ago. I have so many memories of going to grandma and grandpa's house and seeing and doing all the fun things there and playing in their yard over in Bremerton. I learned a lot from her and she was such a wonderful example to all of us. We love you grandma!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That was a beautiful post. I can see the family resemblance between you and your grandma in some of the pictures of her when she was younger.

Kirsten said...

I'm so sorry. Isn't it wonderful to know that she's with your grandpa now? Isn't it also wonderful to know that you'll be able to see her again? What a sweet comfort this gospel is. My prayers are with you as you go through this.

Crystal said...

im sorry for your loss, glad it was peaceful though. beautiful post.. great pictures, look like wonderful memories.