Their favorite song of the day was "Mercy" by Duffy and Dylan was "break dancing" Dylan style and said, "Mom watch! I have the funniest dance moves in the whole wide world!" I couldn't agree more my son, I couldn't agree more.
Lola laughed as she twirled and danced away and Meghan was hilarious in her high chair bobbing her head to the beat as she ate.
And no I did not get any pictures, but if you'd like to listen to the song you can find it in our playlist #89 "Mercy" by Duffy. Start your very own dance party! They're really fun.
3 comments:
I LOVE THAT!! We do that sometimes around here, but my kitchen is kind of small and so it takes place not as often as I'd like. BUT that is how I remember growing up. The kitchen was always the central meeting place and we always danced. I loved it because my brothers (in high school) would dance with us and get my mom dancing and all of us would. It made me feel closer to them even though they were much older (or felt like it at the time). Keep it up you cute mom! I will do better too.
Just so you don't think I am totally strange, my name is Mary
i love Mercy...good song. and i can just picture you dancing around the kitchen...reminds of the good ole days at ricks dances...:)
aww thats a cute thing to picture, you're such a fun mommy, i'd be like heck no it's lunch time eat ur food and boogie later loll
Post a Comment