


What a great day of sun and warm weather. It got up to the high 50s this afternoon so after naps we got outside to enjoy the sun. The kids rode their bikes, searched for pine cones and played on the swings. I was even able to get Meghan outside too since the wind wasn't blowing and she loved her first time in the swing. Allen came home from work and we grilled hamburgers out on the BBQ for dinner...YUMMY! What a great day. And tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice so we are planning on going to the park. I love spring!
2 comments:
Yea for warm weather! It has been so nice to start playing outside in warm weather again. I love it. I saw on your sidebar about Dylan being potty trained! Congratulations! I agree--it is the best thing ever. :)
I haven't seen green grass in such a long time! The snow is having a very hard time melting here. Your kids are so adorable. They look like they play so well together.
Post a Comment