

I cannot even begin to convey how excited I am about getting a piano! Yeah, YEAH!! We have wanted one for so long and now...such a great thing. I took lessons a couple of years ago before we moved here to Moscow and now I'm sort of teaching myself. The kids love it and it's so cute to see them play "softly" with their little fingers. "Happy Birthday/Mother's Day to me!". I sing this in my head every time I look at it. My birthday is not until Sunday, but I told Allen that a piano is all I wanted for it and Mother's Day. Thank you Allen, Dylan, Lola, and Meghan. Loves from Mommy.
2 comments:
Congrats on the piano. That's so fun. Happy Birthday to you as well! I hope you have a fun day. Who knows maybe the kids will bring you breakfast in bed. I always loved those commercials where you see the kids trying to get mommy breakfast!
Your kids are adorable!
I'm glad I finally got to stop by and read the blog. I can't beleieve how big Dylan and Lola are.
Post a Comment