So...I guess it was a good thing we got out for a few days to work in the yard in preparation for spring. Especially since this is what we woke up to this morning. Good grief.
That is a beautiful picture of your home! However, I know how you feel--we had snow here Sunday and Monday. It's just crazy! I'm ready for Spring and no more snow!
WENDY! I can't believe you have three kids. You have to be so busy. They sure are adorable. Lori found my blog and so I saw yours through her. I can't believe it's been so long since I've talked to you or anything. I hate that we lost touch. I hope you guys are doing great. Love, Marissa
2 comments:
That is a beautiful picture of your home! However, I know how you feel--we had snow here Sunday and Monday. It's just crazy! I'm ready for Spring and no more snow!
WENDY!
I can't believe you have three kids. You have to be so busy. They sure are adorable. Lori found my blog and so I saw yours through her. I can't believe it's been so long since I've talked to you or anything. I hate that we lost touch. I hope you guys are doing great. Love, Marissa
Post a Comment