Our Meghan decided to take a bit off the side of her hair Sunday morning before church. I was able to disguise it with a slightly to side pony tail and a flower clip to hold the shorter cut hair back. It could have been much worse.
I took a picture of my sweet curious Meghan right before we left to get her haircut. On the way the girls were asking all sorts of questions about where the hair salon was and what it was like. They were excited. I couldn't help thinking how fun this could be to do with my girls, but then I was like, wait. She CUT HER OWN HAIR! But how was I supposed to stay mad when we were having so much fun and we weren't even there yet?? So before we got there I reminded Meghan again how cutting our hair, or anyone else's hair is a bad choice. I could tell she remembered. :) So we went in and she did great. She was actually very funny. She was jabbering away with Cassie, who cuts my hair too, amazing woman. Meghan was answering her questions, and being very polite. I think it also helped that she was staring at herself in this huge mirror the whole time too.

And then it was done! And just in time too, because Meghan was just starting to ask if she was done yet. She looks so cute! And dare I say older? I wasn't expecting that one. It turned out way cute and she likes it too.


I love this one.

One sad thing about her hair being so short is that I won't be able to put in pig tails. I don't think she will mind one bit though. She was just so cute with her short little pigtails. It'll grow back I guess.
1 comment:
The haircut turned out cute! Cassie does a great job.
Post a Comment