HE is already six months old. I can't believe it. With the other kids getting to be "little kids", I'm so grateful to have my little baby man around. I love to snuggle and hold him and when he watches me I can't help but just watch him back and smile.HE is so happy when he wakes up in the morning. Nothing but big shy smiles that we can't get enough of. When any of us are having a bad day we just look at, or hold Isaac and everything is better.
HE takes great naps. There are days that he takes naps in his car seat and he's so use to that being the youngest of four. But he loves going to sleep in his crib. Same routine every time. Wrap him up in his favorite soft blue blanket, sing to him "I Am a Child of God", kiss on the forehead and a wish for a good sleep. He takes two naps right now.
HE loves food. I just have to hold up the spoon and he'll open his mouth. And it's so nice to have Dylan and Lola who love to feed him too.
HE has this little squawk cry that he does when he's upset about something. He can sure let it out in a good cry of unhappiness too.
HE has soft fuzzy hair coming in all over his head.
HE still wakes up once during the night to nurse. Which I don't mind this quiet moment with him one bit. He eats quickly and goes right back in his crib for more sleep. A quiet moment with my little one from heaven helps me remember why I wanted to be a mom.
HE loves noises and tries to find all of them. It's fun to watch him switch form person to person, loud noise to the sound of toy and back again with his mouth open and his eyes wide.
HE cut his first tooth, was in a pool, "gummed" a graham cracker, and ate solid food for the first time during his 5th month.
HE loves to be held, tickled, and sang to. But he gets an "oh no" look on his face when his big sisters come in for hugs and kisses.
HE loves it when his big brother gets home from school. When Isaac hears Dylan talking or laughing, he tries to find him a smiles really big.
HE is a our fun and happy 6 month-old baby boy.
1 comment:
I love your Blog Wendy. Mom and I really enjoy new posts... Love Ya Dad
Post a Comment