Tuesday, November 9, 2010

leaves are for fun!


This last Saturday we were able to get out in the yard and rake up all the leaves! It was not our first Saturday we spent doing it, but with all the rain, it had been awhile and there were plenty of leaves to rake up, jump in and throw around! I'm so glad we did get out that day because as you can see my kids were out there in shorts, no coats, and in some cases no shoes even! This was the last day of 60 degree weather here in Moscow. It's been in the 30s and 40s since then, so it was a great day to get out and play!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! I have great memories playing in piles of leaves growing up. I do miss not having mature trees that produce such great leaf piles for our girls! Your kids look so cute in the pictures you took! It's fun to hear about what you guys are up to!