Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday! Ye-haw! We celebrated it this last weekend so some of us kids could be there, but I wanted to do a little something for her today too. Soooo.....I found some of my favorite pictures of her as well as some really cute ones with the kids. She is the younger sister in the family ones from when she was little and the handsome man with her in almost all of them is my dad. They are high school sweethearts! So cute. Thanks again mom for EVERYTHING you do for our entire family. You are the BEST! We love you.

4 comments:

Darren and Stephanie said...

The cardinal quilt turned out really beautiful.

Jenni said...

You have to tell me how to get that cool slide without all the borders and ads and stuff! Love it.

wendy said...

I use photobucket.com and when you're creating your slideshow don't change anything after you select your photos from the left column. Don't even touch the right column. I just leave it how it looks in the middle. Save it and then after you copy it to your post you can delete the little tabs underneath the slideshow. The borders are fun and cute, but I just seem to like the "less distracting" choices. :)

riggs family said...

wends, your look just like your mom in the phots of her with the white blouse, and her hair done up. Only she has brown hair and your a blondie!!! you do have a great mom!!