Friday, March 20, 2009

digging a river

The part of our drive where we park our cars is a big puddle of water, so 
the kids and I decided to get out and enjoy the sunshine and dig us a 
good "river" to drain the water out and down to the grassy area below. 
And boy did they have fun. Later on today we're going to go check it to 
see how much it has drained. And then maybe I won't have to hover over 
puddles to get the kids in the car! Get your kids outside! It's soooo much 
fun. And if you notice Dylan has his soccer cleats on. We signed him up 
for spring soccer, his first time, and he wears the cleats any chance he 
gets. He is so excited he talks about it all the time...every day. We have 
to keep reminding him that we don't start for another couple of weeks. 
It's so great to see him so excited about playing...and I'm having a lot 
of fun talking to him about since I haven't played soccer in, oh, 10 
years! And I'm missing it! Meghan isn't in any of these pictures because
she was over in her swing completely content to watch and swing away.

No comments: