Tuesday, November 18, 2008

little friends

Dylan and Lola have several of what they call their "friends". It is really cute. They each have about five friends that they play with, but are at home on the end of their beds. And Dylan always comes down after naps with one of more of them. The picture below is Dylan with his friends "Spots" and "Giraffy"(he has named all his friends himself). I was about the house doing this and that and I happen to look at Dylan sitting on the couch and this is what I saw. I was very proud of myself for capturing this moment. So sweet. They love to sleep with, travel with, pretend play, and make dinner in their kitchen for them. I love watching what they come up with when they play--their imaginations at work.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

So cute! I love watching the kids with their imaginations at work too. They can be really fun to watch what they come up with!

Jenni said...

Do your kids' friends change weekly/monthly or do they stick to the same favorites?