
What a wonderful day to celebrate our dads. I just want to say thank you to Allen for all he does to take care of our family. He works so hard and dedicates his time and his talents to provide for us. We love you and we are so happy that you are our dad. And I am so grateful that I have you to share each and every day with. You are my best friend and I am so grateful for your love and support as we work together in raising our little family. We hope you are having a great day and enjoying your nap that you are taking right now--you deserve it! Thank you to all you dads out there. You are the best.


1 comment:
Wendy and Allen, I just found your blog from Lori's. It is so good to see how your family has grown! Dylan was just a baby the last time we saw you, and now you have two girls! Wow, it has been too long. Send me an email to kunzfamilyzoo@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. You guys have such a darling family and Wendy, you are such a cute little mom.
Post a Comment