We had such a great time at Grandpa and Grandma Chamberlain's house for Memorial Day weekend. As you can see from the pictures there was lots to do. My sister Jackie lives next door and the kids had fun jumping on their new trampoline. Dylan rode his bike around the driveway in sun wind and rain. And Saturday was beautiful so we turned on the sprinkler. It was the first time for the kids, so of course I had to demonstrate...fully dressed. Lola wasn't so sure about it at first and Dylan loved it until he got a little too wet? But eventually Lola couldn't get enough of it and was soaking wet, laughing, and happy as could be. And of course they rode 4-wheelers and fed the horses with Grandpa and helped Grandma with her yard work. I even took Meghan for a slow ride on the 4-wheeler with me and she loved it. Monday came too soon and we had to come home. The whole time we were there Dylan kept saying "I'm staying here forever." We all had a great time. Now we are home and back in our regular routine and looking forward to our summer stuff. Allen is taking Dylan on their first Father and Sons outing next week and I'm flying to Utah with Meghan for my best friend's wedding. And then in August Allen's brother Jared is getting married, so we're driving down for it and then heading up to Wyoming to go to Grandma and Grandpa Johns' house. We sure love summer. Well, I best be getting to enjoy it I guess. Happy Saturday everyone!

3 comments:
Wendy, that sounds like heaven! I am beyond jealous that you have been enjoying summer-like weather. It's been in the low 50s for weeks here. We haven't even started into spring yet. It must be really wonderful to be at your parents, with so much to do!
It sounds like you had the greatest time at your parents house. I love all the pictures of your family. We can't wait to see you and Meghan on Wednesday!
Hey Wendy! I love your blog :) We were in Ephrata last week for Marissa's graduation and I saw your parents on Sunday. Your mom said you were a blogger so I had to say hi! Looks like everything is going well......you have really cute kids!
Post a Comment