

I am so excited...I finally finished Meghan's quilt. I say finally because I started it right after we found out that she was a girl. I finished Dylan's and Lola's quilts before they were even born...I guess having two kids already and trying to make the third quilt took a bit longer than I thought. I did also struggle with the design, the fabric, and how I was going to quilt it, so getting it done before she turns 7 months old next week is pretty good I'd say! I did a diamond pattern with several different print patterns. It looks really nice with the white bedding on her crib. Dylan and Lola have their quilts on their beds and now Meghan gets to use hers. It just makes me happy when I see them and the kids love them too. They use them for movie nights, fort building, and we always take them to Grandma and Grandpa chamberlain's house too. I took a few pictures of Meghan right after I finished her quilt. And now I can move on to other projects that I've been wanting to do--like a quilt for me and Allen. YEAH!
2 comments:
You are so talented with the sewing machine! I hope your little girls got to wear that coat and blessing dress you made at Ricks. They were adorable. The quilt is so pretty. Good luck with your next projects :)
Yea! What a beautiful quilt!
Post a Comment