Tuesday, January 22, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD


It has been a goal of mine to take a picture of the kids each month during their first year of life and I am very proud to say that we are now on our third kid and I have a perfect score so far. Here is a picture of Meghan on Saturday, January 19th-3 months ago she was just brand new...crazy. 
This week has been very very cold and we have tons of snow. Dylan wanted to go outside and play, but It was about 9 degrees outside, but he didn't quite understand, so Allen explained that outside was colder than the freezer and he picked Dylan up and held him up in front of the open freezer...hmmm. Dylan still wanted to go outside and proceeded to tell us that the freezer is very cold. he likes to have things explained to him and then he'll turn around and tell us all about it.

Our day at church on Sunday was very special. It was Dylan's first day in primary with all the big kids. It was so cute to see his class walk in to the primary room in a line with their arms folded and fun little name tags hanging around their necks. All the kids sang the "Hello" song to them and they sat in the front row and were so good the whole time. They even participated in singing and sharing time more than the older kids did. And it was so fun to watch Dylan go up to the front when he was called on to help and answer questions aloud. Very special mom moment. He loves Primary so much and loves his teacher too. And Lola has been going pretty steady to nursery these last few weeks. Allen has to take her and she has such a great time. I just love watching kids when they are experiencing something new that is so much fun and good for them. Just makes me smile.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Our kids are growing so fast! Annika has been doing well in nursery the past few weeks as well, yea! I love the sweet picture of Meghan. I agree, we need to live closer together. :) Did you get our package? Sorry it took so long for us to send it out. I hope it will still fit Meghan.