Thursday, April 11, 2013

little creations for here and there.

I sat down this morning to make a couple of printouts for the house. We did a big cleaning out of the girls' room last night and my plan is to have a grouping of pictures on one of the walls. I really love all the "chalkboard" creations that I've seen so much lately, so I decided to create my own! I used this great tutorial to help me learn how to do it.



...................................................................................................................................................................

After painting and rearranging the family room I had an extra smaller bulletin board, so I decided to hang it in my laundry room. I hung up a few pages of homemade cleaning recipes and tips and tricks, but I also wanted to find a great "laundry quote" to hang on the board too. I found this one and it was perfect. This one is smaller - 4x6. Just something small. 


No comments: