Friday, February 10, 2012

challenge yourself.

Interesting and fun ideas come along sometimes and more often than not I think "Oh that would be fun to do." And then I let the idea pass and it usually is forgotten. But this time I decided to follow through on starting an idea that I found. I'd like to say that I'll finish it, I hope I do. So, let's just leave it at that. The idea is a "30 Day Photography Challenge" Now, I am not a "photographer" but I do enjoy taking pictures, recording memories, playing around with angles, and photoshop. I also love to look at photography, so you could call it "photography appreciation" perhaps? 



So here's the details of the challenge. Each day there is a prompt on what kind of photo to take for 30 days. Simple as that. To follow through I've decided to post my daily pictures here and write a bit about them. So exciting for you! Ha! A lot of these sound like fun, so here goes!

Day 1: Self-portrait


I had a hard time taking a picture of myself. A tad self-conscience here. Main reason why I chose to look at my little cute man Isaac instead of the camera. But after cleaning out and organizing our photos on our computer last week, I realized there were not a whole lot of me. Maybe that's what encouraged me to do this challenge in the first place? I would like my grandkids to know what I looked like before I was gray and wrinkly. :)

Day 2: What you wore today


This shot was a little hard to figure the angle so I could get what I was wearing since we don't have a full length mirror, but it's a comfy day today. So, jeans, long sleeve shirt, and bare feet.

This is fun. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: