A profile shot of the wiggly little boy growing in my belly.Today has been a great day. I am 20 weeks along now and this morning was my big ultrasound/appt. I dropped the kids off with some friends and drove over to Pullman to pick up Allen from work and then it was off to the doctor's office! I'm always a little nervous before these first appointments, but I was very much relieved when we saw the little thing wiggling around on the screen. And we found out that we're having a BOY!! We are sooo excited. It's so nice to finally know, so that we can start getting ready for the little man and get to know him as a "he". Dylan is so happy that he won't be surrounded by girls anymore. "We'll have 3 girls and 3 boys! We'll be even!" You are so right son. The baby boy looks really good, and growing great!
On the way back to get the kids I had to stop and pick up something "boy" and I found myself talking to him as I was looking around the cute baby clothes. The outfit below is what I found. I thought it would work great since I'm due Nov 27th! Now I get to start planning out the quilt to make for him too! Yeah, a project!

4 comments:
Again congrats! We are excited for you all, especially Dylan.
Congrats!! I get to be a Great-Auntie again. :-)
Love,
Nard (and Dennis)
Congratulations! I bet Dylan is very excited. We just had number four, another girl. You have a darling family. Good luck with the pregnancy.
Congratulations.... just like us, 3 and 3! Cade was so relieved too when we found out we were having Tyce because he is sandwiched between 2 girls! That outfit is cute, almost identicle to the one I brought Tyce home in but green and white stripes and short sleeve for July!
Post a Comment