This year we discovered a great Christmas tree farm 10 minutes from our house and it was so much fun! The kids loved walking around in the trees and Lola found one just her size. After finding "our tree" Allen cut it down and hefted it back down the hill. They had yummy cookies and hot chocolate in a cutely decorated canvas tent. We will
definitely be going back there every year!

This year Dylan had his first school Christmas program. It was so neat to see him there with his friends and he did so well and had so much fun!
"December Is A Time For..." and "Jingle Bells"
"No L"
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
We wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
The Johns Family
3 comments:
Your family is so adorable! I miss you guys so much! I'm with Dallas's family in Wyoming this year; it's weird not to be home for the holidays. I loved reading all your updates and seeing what fun things you've all got going on. Love ya and miss you!
I didn't know you had a blog! YEAH! I miss you too girl. Have a wonderful Christmas with Dallas and his familia. We are here in our new home having Christmas in it for the first time! We love you!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment