Wow! There must be some really exciting stuff happening at our house
lately. All these posts! Well, this time it's for Lola! Allen was able to pick
up Lola's new bike from a lady at work that was giving it away. She even
gave us her daughter's old helmet. Perfect. The bike is great and Lola
loves it. It even has a bell, a seat on the back for her baby dolls and pom
poms on the handle bars! Good grief. As you can see from the pictures,
Lola is a very happy little lady on her big girl bike. And now she and
Dylan can ride around together!
3 comments:
Oh my is that perfect for Lola!! We can't wait to have you over for bike ride.
You guys lucked out. How come stuff like that doesn't happen to me?... I don't want to sound ungrateful or Heavenly Father might humble me so... stuff like that does happen to me sometimes, and I am grateful!
Soo cute! I need to get on the stick and get bikes for my kids. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment