
Lola wishes you and your family a great Memorial Day weekend.

For Joy School last week we made houses out of shoe boxes. The kids LOVED it. We had patterned paper for wallpaper, fabric squares for rugs, quilts, and curtains, and pictures cutout from magazines to hang on the walls. We made people out of pipe cleaners and the morning after Dylan and Lola wanted to make roofs for their houses. It was so much fun and the kids still play with them.

Dylan had his last soccer game on Friday. He's done so well and got better each game. He scored his first goal in his game on Wednesday! Yeah for Dylan. I'm so glad he was able to play! It was so fun to watch him and practice with him out in the yard. We can't wait for soccer to start back up in September!

I thought I'd include a picture of what the girls did to entertain themselves during Dylan's soccer games. I kept Meghan in her stroller. Sorry Meghan, but I'd spend the game trying to keep you off the field if I didn't. So she'd try to wiggle out of it everyone once in awhile. She did have fun watching Dylan though, they both did. They'd clap and cheer for him-they love their big brother. And Lola kept herself busy...as you can see.
No comments:
Post a Comment