Thursday, February 19, 2009

playtime

I took a couple of pictures of Meghan yesterday. She was playing with her basket of toys and being very cute, as usual. Dylan and Lola were still napping, so Meghan and I had some time to play together. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry I was using a camera that I'm not familiar with and I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash on. I know, pretty sad. But they still out pretty good. Something funny that she did yesterday that I didn't get a picture of was after her nap one of her pigtails got pushed down and back from sleeping on that side of her head and looking at her straight on she had a side ponytail and then she kept pulling one of her arms out of her sleeve and up and out of the neck whole, so she had a some off the shoulder action going on--put that with her side pony tail and she was rockin' the eighties. It was great.


































This is a picture of Dylan and Lola on Valentine's Day--completely cheesing it. We made heart necklaces with beads and craft foam hearts. And their were two large felt hearts sewn together to make a pocket. They did all the beading themselves. They also got heart-shaped balloons. We couldn't get Lola to move hers so the string wasn't right in front of her face-oh well. Friday at Joy School, the day before Valentine's Day, they handed out their Valentine's to their friends and came home with cute little bags with Valentine's from their friends. And of course they had heart-shaped sugar cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles. Lola actually ate hers. She doesn't like frosting on anything, so I usually have to leave a few unfrosted when I make cookies or cupcakes, etc. But she ate hers all up in the car on the way home. Thanks Joy School ladies for a fun day!















(Couldn't fix the crazy spacing between the pictures. Sorry.)

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

You have some adorable kids! Meghan looks like you!

Brie said...

i love lola's double chin...all 3 are super "creamy". how are you wends? seems like life is treating you well. heart you.