Friday, January 4, 2008

HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON


 













Here we are creating a blog. Wasn't sure if I wanted to do this ever, but in the past month I've reconnected with old friends through others that have sent me their blog addresses. Now if that isn't a good enough reason I'm not sure what is. So here we are. Christmas is over and a new year has begun and one of my many goals for 2008 is to keep in touch better with friends and family. Not sure if this is coming from a desire to share our family's tid-bits or if I just need a more grown up outlet away from snack time, play-do, Little Einteins, playing pirates, house and cars, the many "why" questions and lack of personal space taken up by wrestling matches, open doors, story time, and lots and lots of hugs that are my three beautiful children. Whatever the reason, here we are. Ready to share and ready to recieve...Christmas spirit all year long I guess.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited to keep in touch via our blogs. I love the pictures and the music! I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas at home.